Based in Berkshire, Red Current Ltd is a company that specialises in providing industry leading thermal imaging services to customers from all industry sectors throughout the UK.
We are looking to expand our thermographic surveyor team by introducing a combined office & field-based role, to assist and oversee the delivery of our thermal imaging inspections.
The role is primarily focused on the delivery of electrical thermal imaging inspections, a broad experience and knowledge will be fundamental in the development and provision of our services for other industrial/commercial applications.
What would I do as a Senior Thermographic Engineer:
• Assist with the performance and development management of Level 1 Thermographic Surveyors and Apprentices
• Review and approve thermographic survey reports completed by Level 1 Thermographic Surveyors.
• Conduct specialist thermographic surveys at customer sites throughout the UK and generate inspection reports using specialist software.
• Assist with the research and development of thermal imaging applications in support of the continuous improvement of our products and services
• Routine maintenance on thermal imaging camera equipment
• Assist in achieving the company's objectives associated with R & D, Quality, Sales Performance and Health & Safety
The candidate: -
The role would suit an experienced thermographic surveyor who:
• has a broad knowledge/experience of completing electrical thermal imaging inspections on a variety of electrical systems and voltages
• is physically fit for working in hot/cold conditions and working at height
• is able to work away from home and drive long distances
• has a good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (excel, word, outlook)
• has good verbal and written communication skills
and has the following behaviours:
• the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
• the ability to recognize and adapt personnel performance targets and development needs to achieve the best possible performance from the team
• has excellent analysis and problem-solving abilities
• outstanding attention to detail
• customer orientated with a professional attitude in all environments
At Red Current we are committed to your career development, we will give you experiences to learn and grow and ensure you have a regular reviews throughout the year whilst giving you continuous feedback to ensure your career development.
Pay and Hours:
• Full time
• Pay – Negotiable dependant on experience and qualifications
• Car Allowance
Skills and qualifications:
• PCN/ITC Level 2 – Thermography (Electrical)
• Electrical Apprenticeship (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
• GCSE(or equivalent) Maths: Grade C (5)
• GCSE(or equivalent) English Language: Grade C (5)
• Full driving license
• City & Guilds 2391 Inspection and Testing
Red Current is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate.